Happy May

It's the first of May, 4 17am. Not kind of sure where the heck that came from, it seems some force just wants to age me another year! (Andrew is also one next month, odd to say I started this journal whilst I was pregnant with him, as a place to relieve all feelings high and low). So yep, all at once lol.
Well. Andrew's been asleep for around half an hour, after giving him calpol I gave up and cuddled him to get him to settle, and then popped a sleepy boy back in his cot. So it's early, as per, and I'm tired but not sleepy-tired, so I may as well get the kids stuff sorted for tomorrow... and then. We'll see. 
 Sarah told me that my mums now lying for Kate, she'd been talking to Sarah over her 360.. and she turned to me and said, 'It's bullshit mum'.  I agreed. Now if there was an emotion or smiley that had a little face throwing junk up, saying 'Fuck it', that would be me today, And I also posted the 'people are so full of shit, it comes out of both ends', comment too, it filled the 'mood of the moment', if you want to put it that way.. And I still don't feel a lot different. 
Well. Good news cars now road worthy for another year.. I'd be lost without it.
Time to do some odds and ends so there's no messing about in the morning.. it makes life so much easier.
Happy May... I think, lol.
Louise xx

0 comments:



Post a Comment