decision time

Today, my daughter, Katie, tried to call me a bad mum, and accused me of raising two more of my children into an unhappy environment.
 I asked both children, firstly, Jay, Jays answer to me was,  'No. I am happy, why would you think that'? To which I said 'Because I'm a silly old lady'! He just laughed and went off to do his own thing. Secondly I asked my eldest daughter, and without a word to me, (After asking why).  Went and blew her lid at Kate, and if there wasn't the internet/phone/few miles between them, I swear you'd have been picking Kate up off the floor. Sarah asked what I thought. I said fine, and it's fine because Kate pulled her in to it, and Sarah's entitled to her feelings/opinions. 
 I told Kate what Jay had said, and this is what she said,  'God hes not going to admit it to you is he'? 
I later asked him again, on his own, I said Katie thinks you aren't happy, is there anything you're not happy about with me? If there is you can tell me then we can work on it'. He said no, and after a very blank look, he added, ' if I'm not happy, I'll shout at you'.  My son, I'll add, has ASD and ADHD, and trust me he knows how to shout. He will also answer a straight question from me, as he has done many times even in some difficult situations. And that as an answer from him, was good enough for me. 
Now, my daughter, Kates communications with me are all blocked for the time being, (All but Mikes mobile for emergencies). And my mum has a little more access but if problems seep in, I will lock it off, purely because I'm tired of the negativity and lies. And to top it off last night the left side of my face went into spasms, followed by a very blood shot left eye and a violent headache, I couldn't even string a sentence together. 
When it came to getting up, I was exhausted and couldn't get out of bed till gone 2pm today with what felt like a brick had struck my face and head, so needless to say there are no favours/anything to gain from all of this.
 So in saying that, it's time now for the sakes of those who live with me, and who are nothing short of a loving family with me, (With the normal ups and downs I'll add lol). That have to come first, and not those who want to ruin our lives. Whoever that may be. 

0 comments:



Post a Comment