You sit there silently listening to everything, and it doesn't matter what I say you never judge, and your opinion of me stays the same.
You're one I don't mind being there, even if I want to be alone.
I can cry and hold you, and you love me back.
If I'm tired you'll lay with me, and if I want to play, even for a short time, you're the first for it!
You don't mind me calling you 'A ginger whinger', playfully when you moan! In fact, your happy to see me happy.. I'm sure sometimes you do it on purpose just to get me to tease!
You know I'll spoil you too, and you don't tell! (Even if there are signs that give it away)!
You love Birthdays and Christmas, and will run off with the paper, shredding it to bits as you go, leaving me to clean it, but I don't mind, not really. Your innocent face lets gets you away with soooo much.
You ask for so little, and give so much...
Do you know that?
You are more than a dog, you are my loyal friend.
I am yours, for as long as you are mine, no matter what. (And that's my promise to you).
Big soft and gentle. Anyone who says different about you.. or your breed, has never had a day with you, or seen your breed for the right reason.
I would even trust you with my baby. That is some trust. (Though not alone as you're playful at times, and I wouldn't want accidents).
Bruno. A friend for life.
See my innocent face??
A friend for life
- Saturday, 28 April 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment