It's only in recent time that some schools are doing proms here in the UK. I'm aware they've been an American tradition for a long time, but anyway, Sarah and I have spent hours looking at dress after dress, much to my thinning patience, lol, but she eventually found the 'special one', I told her I'd chat it over with Mike and bookmarked the page. Without her knowing we then had a chat and I ordered and payed for it. A little while before bedtime she brought it up saying she couldn't wait.. And I said that it's a good job I'd ordered it then! Her squeals of delight filled the house! Even though she fast apologised and went quieter as the rest of the house were in bed lol, It's something I've not heard her do since being a little one, and it's wonderful to hear her that happy :) I said I'd take the blame if she woke anyone.. since I could have picked a better time of day/night to tell her lol. Still. I bet she's going to look beautiful xx Photo to follow :)
From proms to babies!
Labels:
FAMILY
- Tuesday, 17 April 2012
Jay has grown out of his school trousers and shoes over the Easter Holidays, he looked like they'd shrunk Monday morning so we had to get him a new couple of pairs and a size bigger shoe.. he really is going through a growth spurt.. Maybe it's the Easter goodies he's had over the 'holiday'. lol.
Mike brought Andrew a baby nest, as he's still wobbly and topples when he leans to one-side, he didn't get the idea, he leaned back lifted his leg over the side and started sucking on one of the play toys lol! Typical little fella, for even at 10 months, he's going to do it his way :)
And just as I said... from prom to baby, (but just not the way you probably thought hehe).that covers my news for my 3 pains in the bum that live here...
Well.
*Hugs*, take care and goodnight. It's 3am gone here (Wednesday). So I'm going to get ready and go to bed whilst I still have time to.
Louise xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment