Sometimes I find myself wondering that. When I speak the truth I'm accused by my mother of alienating the family, yet they're the ones dishing it out, but my mother has this habit of twisting it and making me the liar. 'the baddie'. I feel like I have to put on the show, the plastic smiles, the false pleasantries, to even fit in, I'm not allowed a voice, an opinion, yet they can throw the most nasty crap imaginable in my direction. Yet if I open my mouth once, I'm the bitch. The liar. I am the misfit. But as well as all that, I'm also tired. I have needs, and one is to feel good enough for them.. etc.. and I've tried denying it to myself let alone anyone else, but it doesn't change anything.
I know what I am. I know what you are. I'm not the liar. But I am the one that's had enough.
It's as simple as that.
What is the point?
- Friday, 30 March 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment