It's just gone 7 am here in the UK. That gives me 15 ish mins before I have to get my daughter up, half an hour before I have to get my older son up for school, then after they've gone it will give me around half an hour before we go to the children's center... it's going to get a little crazy, regardless of the fact that I've been up since 4, lol, I just don't know where the times gone?
I'll slip my camera in my bag and ask if they will let me take a photo there, If they do I'll put one up later... I feel like it's my first day at school! It feels odd.
Good Morning :)
Time for a sneaky cuppa
Take care and huggles if you pass by, have a great day.. I'll be back later on xx
Louise x
- Tuesday, 20 March 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment