Fighting depression

I took a depression test Thursday, and scored high on it, so I have another pill review and I've got to mention it again.. it's going to be a case of upping my dose again.. I just know it. But as I said to her last week, I feel brighter now then I have for many years, so, hopefully, fingers crossed if they do 'up' it again, then it's for the last time.
I'm also going to set myself goals, and see if I can reach them, goals that I feel will make me feel happier, and see how it goes. I'll be writing up on that, on the 'as and when basis'.

I love my family, and those that genuinely care,  they are every reason to make this work, and they're the only reasons I need. So thank you to you, you know who you are... and for those who I left, and moved on from to improve our lives, or those who walked out of our lives, thank you too, because if you aren't genuine you shouldn't have been there in the first place. Not only that, you've helped me realize my own strengths and the true importance of others x


0 comments:



Post a Comment