first day at the children's center


   

Here's Andrew at his first day at the children's center, he was painting gluing and eating his artwork for over an hour :)  I had to rescue the paint, felt, tissue paper and stampers from out his mouth, well I don't know how many times lol and even though he was in a funky red apron, he still managed to get it all down himself hehe, my washer works.. that's what I say.. Anyway, afterwards, we took him outside for a bit, the sun was out to say hi too.. which was also nice as it's been nothing but miserable as of late. The staff were nice and a few people said hello, I did feel a bit out of place but that's nothing unusual for me, but it wasn't half as bad as I thought it it would be, we'll be going again, and probably on Friday when they do the 0-12 mths old session, as it was the 0-5s today x
So there we have it, we did it! And we're going back. lol

0 comments:



Post a Comment