I quit!.... Smoking hehe

Ooh  I've quit smoking!! I've tried numerous times and this time it's worked :) I did it cold turkey style, lol, it was bloody murder at first, (Or at least I was to live with)! But to be honest it seems to have been easier not to have used NRT for me, in the long run this time as all that it did last time was, 'Prolong the agony' as I call it lol.. my fingers are no longer nearly black through nicotine, and I don't feel the need to hide my hand if we're out, I'm really happy with that, I wonder if they have a local manicure place where I can treat myself and spend the day out, one of the great things about having daughters lol ;) I'll look into it when the yellow tinge leaves my nails :) 

0 comments:



Post a Comment