Medical..? (Update from that kind of day)

A week ago ish, Mike took me for the medical. But there were road works and built up traffic, I was on Mikes mobile with little credit trying to get through to tell them we'd be late, when I did, he said that if we'd arrive more then 10 mins late we'd be lucky to be seen.. there was no hope of getting there in 10 mins! We were going to be seriously late, heck I even said I couldn't predict the line of traffic we'd ended up sat in.. And we were sat there for ages, after got there only to find we couldn't find the darn place, after spending ages circling the roads to hopefully see something that resembles a medical center, we gave up, and hoped we'd have more luck on foot, we found an off-road disabled bay close to where the satnav told us we had to be, but hell it was FREEZING, I was shaking so much it was a wonder I stayed in my seat... Andrew of cause wrapped up in his car seat on my lap and was quite happily oblivious, and sleeping lol.. We asked a few people if they knew where the place was and no one seemed to, and at the end of it all we must have been stood there looking seriously hopeless because a woman came out and gave us directions, she even said 'it didn't look like much, no one seemed to be able to find it'. She wasn't joking it looked like a vacant shop with whitewashed windows.. I could have gone passed it 100 times and never have guessed the place wasn't shut down. As it turned out we arrived for the medical over an hour late, only to be told that they'd received evidence that morning and I didn't need a medical... My first question was 'What evidence?' As from what I was last told they don't even know whats wrong, (I didn't say that bit, but I did ask). But she couldn't answer, as the receptionist she wasn't given that information.. fair enough.  I was to cold to be annoyed, I just wanted the gas central heating and a cuppa!! It has still left me wondering what evidence they've had.. but on the plus side though at least we know where to go if I'm ever called up for another medical. 

0 comments:



Post a Comment