Had a good chat with the health visitor, she mentioned a group for younger children. I must admit. I got a little scared to start with, social situations and me are normally a big no-go area.. I told her how I felt, I also told her that Andrew is already uncertain of people he doesn't know, and can get really tearful around strangers, even her if she doesn't come enough, and she did agree... he's only 7months and I don't see that as being a positive thing. But I also asked her how people are going to be around me, I don't know why I asked her that. I've had very mixed reactions from people making accusations, to one man calling my kids 'my little helpers'.. Oh I so put him straight. They are my children, not my helpers. End of.. (That is one sure way to piss me off). To people being fine with me being a wheelie-mum. Well she basically said that there's going to be ignorance no matter where you go. And that Andrew deserves the same as any other child. I couldn't argue to that, not even in my 'mentally analyse every detail from every angle' kind of way, which is something I have a natural talent for, (Though it's certainly not a gift, not when I can be at it for the same topic for weeks, or months even). So she's brought me a flyer for the center and it lists their activities, now all I need is to find my nerve, wish me luck!
Love n hugs
Louise x
Childrens center
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment