Parts of my new hobby things have arrived, I've quit drinking and I've decided to do something a little constructive with my time, I've brought some candle wax flakes, soap base and bits and bobs to add colour and scents, if you haven't guessed, to make candles and soap lol. (No it wont stop me treating myself to bits from other people hehe).
I've also brought some molds to do some things with Jordan, I've brought some Easter egg shaped molds that will allow him to make little eggs for Easter. (I've got ideas for other molds... but we all start somewhere). x I'm looking forward to it, there are still a few bits to arrive before I can start, but I'm starting to feel like almost as excited as a little child lol.
Crafty start
Labels:
CRAFT
- Tuesday, 7 February 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment