Friday

I was sitting here worrying about posts I made on FB and if it was right or wrong, and what people would think, and then started deleting them.. when normally I'd just plunge in and apologize later if the need be lol... then it dawned on me, I slept for over 13 hours and forgot my anxiety meds.. At least it didn't get out of hand before I realized, as it's only a 'one way street downwards' without them.
(I'm such a bright spark).
Time to shut of facebook and let my meds kick in before everyone has lists of me posting and not a word to read, (Sorry btw lol)
Andrew is awake and on my lap after having his feet sniffed by 'Bruno doggy', he's pretty content, though Jay just let Bruno out in the yard, and fricking heck it's FREEZING lol... I'm, glad I'm staying in!
 I was also thinking and selling awareness candles xx just a thought on my earlier post, I'm going to give larger candles a practice and see how I go before committing myself, I'll post back later today xx
Love n stuff and take care xx

0 comments:



Post a Comment