It really has been along time

It really has been along time since I last updated.. Getting my marbles together, sorting out life in general, you know how it is.
 Well. I had a little boy on the 14th June, even at full term he was just 5lb 9oz, tiny, and beautiful.  He was born suffering respiratory distress, his blood sugar dropped between feeds drastically, I had to feed him every 3 hours if he wanted it or not - which often resulted in him being sick, and his temperature plummeted, but he was put in a specially heated cot and within a couple of days he was well enough to go home. He then had problems with his skin and soreness, though it was nothing that time and cream didn't help.
  He's a lovely little addition to our family, he's a beautiful little boy, and although I'm not a perfect mum, (If there is such a thing). But, I'm now a very proud mum, not only to 'Baby Andrew' who's now 6 months old, but to four children, two girls and two boys.

As for weight and depression now, sod it lol, there is more to life. I've spent to long worrying about things that will change themselves in their own good time.
Love to all
Louise x

0 comments:



Post a Comment