It almost seems impossible

It almost seems impossible to book a scan around here, two maternity hospitals, and they still can't fit me in at a suitable time. Yesterday I was supposed to have an appointment for 2:00pm I arranged for my daughter to come home from school at lunchtime to be here when Jordan arrives home from school, because they said the scan would take time.. I rang them to make sure that everything was OK and the scanner was ill. She then said that she'd got another one for the same time today, and as I said I can't keep booking Sarah off from school to look after Jordan, and Jordan's not OK to be left home alone. She then said that they're the only times they've got available. To which I just said no, it's got to be before 2.. And can she make a note of it. She wasn't happy and sat silently a min, before she said she'd got to put me back on the waiting list then. So I've gone back on the list.

0 comments:



Post a Comment