I've felt pudding move a fair few times now, it's like two fingers patting as lightly as possible, little sweetie seems to pick as soon as I'm laying down relaxing before it starts up, so on queue as I'm ready to go to sleep, off starts the little 'pitter patter', and of cause almost out of instinct I have to stop getting ready to sleep and concentrate on it lol. It's these little things that somehow you part-forget as your children grow, perhaps it's because you grow up, and go up all the stages with them, and don't really think to look back.
I have yet to sort out my 12 week scan. Combination of poor weather, living on a hill (Not so good to get back up in the snow!). And my sleepy days, which by the way haven't been so bad as of late. Not that I'm complaining mind, but being 16 weeks now, I guess I'm going to have to get the ball rolling, before I'm in the labour ward!




0 comments:
Post a Comment